Thursday 12 January 2012

Choopy's







So, on Tuesday Nicole and I had the most perfect day in old Antibes. The weather was perfect, about 16 degrees and sunny. We decided to go on a mission for handsoap, which is not exciting at all, but we ended up going into all the little shops and boutiques along the way. I found my handsoap, but we also stumbled upon the cutest little coffee and cupcake shop called "Choopy's" It's located on a tiny cobblestone street that you have to access by going through a lovely archway off of Rue de La République. It has cookies and cupcakes and loose leaf tea and cappuccino and pink everywhere and every girly thing under the sun. I felt like this place was made just for me, it's the coffee shop of my dreams. This place also has free wifi, which is a huge bonus for me being a student in a starbucks-less town. I've literally found a gem, at least to me, and I can't wait to try EVERYTHING on the menu :)


No comments:

Post a Comment