Wednesday 18 April 2012

Bloody Caesar Recipe!



The one alcoholic beverage that truly says: “I’m Canadian”

Since living in France, this has been one of the many culinary items that I have been missing. So, I took it upon myself to recreate this masterpiece with my Canadian friends last night and it was delicious!


RECIPE FOR THIS HEAVEN IN A GLASS?

1-1 and a half oz. of vodka (I usually do 2 oz.)
2-3 dashes of hot sauce (I like Frank’s Red Hot Sauce)
3 pinches of salt and pepper
4 dashes of Worcestershire sauce
4-7 oz. of Clamato juice (I like the extra spicy kind)
2 slices of lemon (one to garnish, one to squeeze)


Don’t forget to pour this lovely mixture over ice and rim the glass with celery salt! I usually like to garnish this heavenly masterpiece with a stick of celery or an “Extreme Bean”



Happy bartending!!

No comments:

Post a Comment